Health and Sports
- Professor Takashi Umeda, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor Miyuki Kaneko, M.H.S.
- Studying the conditioning and healthcare of athletes from the standpoint of sports medicine
- Analyzing the onset mechanism of lifestyle-related diseases; developing methods for preventing and treating these diseases from the standpoint of health science and social medicine
- Analyzing volleyball games and studying game strategies
English Language Education
- Associate Professor Mark Rebuck
- Studying English-language teaching methods; developing authentic EMP (English for Medical Purposes) resources English and assessing their efficacy